According to Jimmy Evans on the Mission: Marriage showing on Day Star:
1. Be sensitive to every problem and stress your wife has in her life. (women are inclusive, everything is connected through sex, she needs to know you care to open up sexually)
2. Be sensitive to her different nature. (communication about emotions and non-sexual touch)
3. Be romantic in her language. (talking to her, paying attention, cards, letters)
4. Be pure in thought and actions. (don’t try to bring sin in your sexual relationship.
5. Be prayerful about unmet needs and desires. (include God in it and he can bless it.
6. Communicate desires to her.
Megan, a native of Kansas City, Kansas is an empty nest parent of three adult children Ayanna, Jonathan and Isiah. Megan is a Christian and active in ministry at her church Cornerstone Baptist Church, in Arlington, TX. She is currently a Doctoral student working toward a Ph.D. in Marriage & Family Therapy at Texas Wesleyan University. Her personal interests include independent film, music and marriage enrichment. Megan is the co-founder of the Minority Behavioral Health Provider Networking Group along with colleague Cynthia Thompson.