This Thanksgiving day I find myself being thankful for the Holy Bible. I know that sounds like a cliche but I mean it. It has the most comprehensive information you can find about living a good life. If many of us just followed some of the principles found it it the world could be a better place. For example:
The 10 Commandments found in Exodus 20 (I’m using old school King James version!)
1. Thou shalt not have no other gods before me.
2. Thou shalt not make any graven images. (money, porn, people, etc.)
3. Thou shalt not take the Lord’s name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy.
5. Honor thy Father and Mother.
6. Thou shalt not kill. (no murder of course.)
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery. (less cheating in the world is good idea.)
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness. (tell the truth shame the devil)
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, wife or possessions. (the grass is greener.)
Pages: 1 2