1. Fail to notice the difference she makes: Your wife wants you to appreciate who she is and what she does. Whether she makes sure that your clothes are clean or she decorates the house, your wife wants to know that you value her.
2. You cut her out of the discussion: A marriage is a partnership so don’t cut her out just because you don’t think she wouldn’t understand what you’re talking about.
3. Underestimating the small stuff: Words can and do hurt. You cannot talk to your wife like you might talk to a male friend.
4. Speaks with curtness: Do not talk down to your wife. This will bruise her spirit. Treat her as your equal.
5. Correct her while she is talking: Do not finish her sentences or speak for her in the company of others. This can devalue your wife.
6. Act suspicious: When you hide information, even when you think you are protecting her, you cause your wife to question your motive. Hiding information will hurt hur.
7. Admire other women over her: A wife’s heart is tender. She is your precious gift so treat her well!
Information was retrieved from Today Christian